Positive market rebound with high exhibitor registration
Since the organisers last announcement of a major show expansion, ProWine Asia 2017 has again reached exhibition capacity and developed into a truly first-class...
• New record visitor and exhibitor numbers
• High ordering activity among decision-makers
• Premiere of the ProWein Business Report
• Rapidly increasing number of trade visitors from a widening range of fields
• Extensive international participation...
ProWine China 2016: Global wines and spirits reach astonishing levels as the number of exhibitors and trade visitors continues to grow
Since the organizer’s last update in June 2016, a multitude of new exhibitors from countries including Spain, Ecuador, Singapore, Hungary, Kazakhstan,...
ProWine China 2015 was once again a great success: 600 wines and spirits manufacturers from 33 countries participated in the fair including 88 exhibitors from...
ProWein has been organised by Messe Düsseldorf for more than 20 years as the most important trade fair for wine and spirits worldwide. In 2013 the...
• Increasing number of trade visitors
• Rising exhibitor variety
• “ProWine China Education Campaign” enters its second round...
10/10/2015 - St. Helena, CA – Winemakers are giving high praise for the quality of this year’s Napa Valley wine grape harvest, according to the Napa...
• Exhibition area increased by 20%
• “ProWine China Education Offensive” will...
ProWine Education Offensive launched
MUNDUS VINI winning wines at ProWine China 2014
Trade Visitor Pre...